Accepting DEPOSITS ON ALL Spring 2017 LITTERS!!
Harlee is bred to Willy pups are Due March 18.
Lily is bred to Krusher pups due April 10th
Goldie bred to Willy due May 17
Ivey bred to Willy due May 19th
See website for purchase policies
Copy of the purchase agreement is below
OLDE SOUTH BULLDOGGES
Robyn Comeau (hereby referred to as “seller”) transfers ownership of the puppy described below (hereby referred to as “puppy”) to the party named above (hereby referred to as “buyer”). All deposits and payments are NON REFUNDABLE. The purchase price listed above plus all shipping and handling costs must be paid in full to the seller at least 48 hours prior to scheduled shipping of the puppy. Full payment may be made at time of delivery if the puppy is picked up in person by the buyer. Payment will be made in cash, money order, cashier’s check, or by PayPal.
All puppies are sold on a first come first served basis based upon the time and date of receipt of deposit by the seller. A deposit of $500 is required in order to hold a puppy for a buyer. Puppy must be shipped or picked up in person by the buyer when the puppy is between 8 and 10 weeks of age. If puppy is beyond 8 weeks of age at time of deposit the puppy must be picked up within 2 weeks of date deposit is received by the seller. If puppy is not shipped or picked up by the dates outlined above, the buyer will forfeit the NON REFUNDABLE deposit as damages and the puppy will be put up for sale.
BUYER agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- To receive a health record that lists all vaccines, deworming, and medications administered to the animal. In the event that the consumer purchases the animal and finds it to have been unfit for purchase at the time of acquisition the consumer must notify the pet dealer within 2 business days of the veterinarian’s determination that the animal was unfit. The consumer has the right to retain, return, or exchange the animal at the seller’s discretion but not receive reimbursement for related veterinary services. Prior to issuing an exchange or refund it is the right of the seller to have the animal examined by another veterinarian of her choosing.
- To waive and relinquish his or her right to return the dog for congenital or hereditary disorders. If a licensed veterinarian certifies that at the time of sale or up to 1 year from date of birth the dog was unfit for purchase due to a congenital or hereditary disorder that is a major medical concern. At the seller’s discretion, the seller will afford the consumer the right to return the animal and receive an exchange dog of the consumer’s choice of equivalent value, but not a refund of the veterinary costs related to the certification that the dog is unfit and not a refund of the purchase price. The health guarantee expires 1 year from date of birth. Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. The buyer acknowledges that an animal may not be determined unfit on account of an injury sustained or illness contracted after the consumer takes possession of the animal. A veterinary finding of intestinal or external parasites of any kind is not grounds for declaring a dog unfit for sale unless the animal is clinically ill because of that condition. Any and all medical expenses are always the responsibility of the consumer while the dog is in the consumer’s possession.
- All puppies are sold with no guarantee made as to size, color, quality, and disposition or fertility. All puppies are sold with full breeding rights. Olde South Bulldogges does not guarantee that the puppy listed above when an adult will be able to produce offspring.
- If Robyn Comeau wishes to contest a demand for refund or exchange made by the buyer under this agreement, Robyn Comeau may require the buyer to produce the animal for examination by a licensed veterinarian designated by her. Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer. Upon such examination, if the buyer and Robyn Comeau are unable to reach an agreement that constitutes one of the options set forth in this agreement within 10 business days following receipt of the animal for such examination, the buyer may initiate an action in a court of competent jurisdiction to recover or obtain a refund or exchange as allowed by this agreement.
- In the event that the puppy is sold by the buyer the warranties contained in this contract are null and void and do not transfer to the next buyer.
- Agrees to be bound by laws of the State of South Carolina and further agrees that the transfer of ownership of the puppy from Robyn Comeau, A.K.A. Olde South Bulldogges, occurred in the State of South Carolina. The Courts for the State of South Carolina will have exclusive jurisdiction for all matters and any legal actions will be adjudicated in the State of South Carolina, County of Aiken County.
For more information, please fill out the Information form. We will be glad to answer your questions.